Pregnancy & Baby Charities Network
ICP Support is a member of the Pregnancy & Baby Charities Network, which connects UK charities whose focus includes one or more of the following:
- to reduce the number of babies who die during pregnancy, birth or in the early weeks of life
- to reduce morbidity in newborn babies and improve care for these babies and their parents
- to improve care throughout the path to parenthood; before, during and after pregnancy and after losing a baby or pregnancy
The Pregnancy & Baby Charities Network’s four top priorities are:
- Make the UK the safest country in the world in which to have a baby.
- Give women a maternity guarantee that their pregnancy and birth journey will be personalised and will meet their needs.
- Give sick and premature babies the best chance of survival and quality of life.
- Provide every family with the bereavement care they need after pregnancy or baby loss.
You can find out more by downloading (PDF files):
- The UK Manifesto
- The UK Manifesto with background information
- The Terms of Reference
- The Manifesto for Scotland
- The Manifesto for Scotland with background information
- The Manifesto for Wales
- The Manifesto for Wales with background information
- The Manifesto for Wales (Welsh language)
- The Manifesto for Wales with background information (Welsh language)
The PBCN website is at https://www.pbcn.uk/.