The ICP Support Monthly Lottery
Ever since January 2018, ICP Support has held a monthly lottery to raise funds. To take part, all you have to do is buy your ticket(s) from our online store. Tickets cost £5 each, and 25% of the amount raised will be returned in prize money.
How to enter
It’s easy! Go to our store and buy your ticket(s). You’ll be sent a PDF of your ticket(s), including the ticket number. At the end of each month a computerised random number generator will select the winning ticket, and we’ll contact the winner to arrange payment.
Alternatively, you can set up a standing order to buy your ticket(s) every month. Just click here to send us your email address and we will contact you with the necessary information.
If the link above does not work for any reasons, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the details.
November 2019 draw
This draw runs until midnight (UK time) on 30 November 2019. There is one prize, equal to 25% of total ticket sales.
- January: Laura Storr, £85.00
- February: Elisabeth Mossler-Lundberg, £77.50
- March: Beth Muir, £63.75
- April: Rebecca Dallinger, £73.75
- May: Jackie Spence, £72.50
- June: Gemma Greenhalgh, £63.75
- July: Alex Awolaja, £71.25
- August: Anne Macleod, £76.25
- September: Tracy Brown, £95.00
- October: Jackie Spence, £66.25
- January: Mary Sutton, £77.50
- February: Meghan Hutchins, £77.50
- March: Claire Kane, £145.00
- April: Lisa Barlow, £108.75
- May: Rachel Hill, £78.75
- June: Russell Knight, £81.25
- July: Mica Barnes, £93.75
- August: Rebecca Dallinger, £63.75
- September: Elaine Hunt, £58.75
- October: Magdalen Rees, £61.25
- November: Yvonne Corbishley, £95.00
- December: 1st – Jodie Linning, £192.50; 2nd – Lisa Barlow, £115.50
Terms and Conditions
You must be 16 or over to enter this lottery. Trustees and employees of ICP Support are not eligible to enter.
If you live outside the UK, you must have a PayPal account in order to receive any prize. You are responsible for ensuring that entering a lottery is legal in your country or state.
Tickets will be on sale until midnight (UK time) on the last day of the month. Any tickets purchased after that time will be entered in the following month’s draw, for which prizes may differ.
The draw will take place as soon as practicable after the closing deadline. The winner will be chosen randomly by means of a computerised random number generator.
The winner will be notified as soon as possible after the draw is made and arrangements will be made to pay the prize. If we are unable to contact the winner within seven days of making the draw, we will draw a new winner.
Licensed by Birmingham City Council. No: LN/000002603
ICP Support, 69 Mere Green Road, Sutton Coldfield B75 5BY. Responsible person: Jenny Chambers – email@example.com. Charity registration number 1146449. Limited company registered in England and Wales 07817408